@Kennyy_MELTRICK on Twitter

**Best way to Contact Me! through here though also from this blo g contact form just under the post**

Each twits history (on the Japanese site)
English twits: (http://twilog.org/Kennyy_MELTRICK) / Japanese twits: (http://twilog.org/Kenny_MELTRICK)
// MELTRICK: (http://twilog.org/MELTRICK)

Sunday, January 27, 2019

#HNY2019「How have you ever dreamed? And the second chances come?」

Happy New Year 2019, everyone~!!

This is Kennyy, from Nagoya city, Japan.

All I hope is all of you have a blast new year.

Even if I can see you around in person, yes I do.


First song, I'd like to put on my second edition of MELTRICK English blog:

★Dessa - "Good Grief" [Official MV]


#MELTRICK_Engtro:


  First of all, I have no idea who's blogging and who's "watching" a personal or even a commerce blog in English in the world at this beginning of year twenty-nineteen. But I always wanted to restart my own English blog for many years but never got a successful chance to upload any one of posts I drafted before. But finally I do post it.

 Back in April, 2018, I left behind United of States America and N-Y-C where I had lived in the past ELEVEN YEARS since 2007. And I've come home in Japan for even the first time in 6 years or so then. Now I'm living in a neighbor town by Nagoya city in center of Japan continent for the first time. I'm working as an English speaking teacher and working some other jobs as well, but I haven't worked as music journalist or and music industry job for many months. Even stopped "writing" constantly, but I always want to.

For this time has been that I came here for my fiance to make a new life, but clearly I haven't been much getting used to a new life in Japan, mentally and financially. I can't commit the mood here mentally. And my life work "music" was leaving me that's what I feel of at here.


  Well, nonetheless, time goes faster than I can feel into it enough. And my sense of creativity would be leaving myself too. However, I'd have to stop it. So, it's clearly one of new life struggles, everybody might experience once in while whenever you "move forward" into a new phase in your life.

Well, I probably should write much more about changes I went through since I came home Japan. But I can only pick one of the saddest things happened to me since I left NYC:

I had to loose almost all my possession I collected over my past decade, from music records such as cds, tapes, and vinyls which mostly had signatures by the artists at their shows, to my DJ set & my banjo to my school certifications in Brooklyn. Most importantly, those records I had collected as a music journalist were mentally proofs what I have pursued to as a music lover. But I could not hook up them from my storage space in Brooklyn to Japan since once I had left without enough money to remotely manage them.


In the meantime, a new life in a new place without music has been pretty tough. And I am still trying to handle it with my partner which takes months and months.


Anyhow, I wish the first post of my renewal English blog had more positive component. But more way I feel is I really miss the states. I probably am not so able to commit into current Japanese music industry right now, which I feel like since I came back and tried to slip into the industry or community but I feel like I'm not so fitting well there... But I will see.

This would be a mentally self-therapy by writing freely, haha. So who cares.

So then, thing is, I don't think I can give it up all we've dreamed thru music with the finest people I've ever met thru my music journalist career over the past decade. And Japan is changing the name of an era Heisei soon [which technically I really don't care personally thou], and I hope the second chances will come to me, too, not so far. I hang on. 

See you all soon.

Sincerely,



-Kennyy
as MELTRICK / HEARTRICK Records 
& forthcoming new projex: Localism Bridge/Localism HillUp Radio
[Sun, Jan 27th, 2018]


~~~


【Toda'y BGM selection】

This song was the most lovable song ever in 2018, obviously.
 It makes me miss B'klyn, baby. 
I wish I could make it to see them live in Japan when they came on the tour in Japan...


★Phony Ppl - "SomethinG About Your Love" at Paste Studio



No comments:

Post a Comment